29th Annual Excellence in Public Service Awards
Welcome to the 29th Annual Motorola Solutions Foundation Excellence in Public Service Awards, presented by the Civic Federation!
We are excited to celebrate the distinguished careers and public service contributions of Dr. Ngozi Ezike and Dr. Allison Arwady!
The Excellence in Public Service Awards program is made possible by the generous support of the Motorola Solutions Foundation.
Stay tuned: on Wednesday, February 10 at 9 a.m., the virtual program will premiere right here. In the meantime, sign our digital guestbook below and learn more below about our current and past honorees, our independent advisory committee and our partner sponsors.
- Opening remarks and welcome - Civic Federation President Laurence Msall and Chair Monica Mueller
- Special remarks and presentation of the awards - Cynthia Yazdi, Motorola Solutions
- Video tribute to Dr. Ezike, followed by Dr. Ezike's remarks
- Video tribute to Dr. Arwady, followed by Dr. Arwady's remarks
- Keynote discussion - Dr. Ezike and Dr. Arwady with special guest moderator Dr. Julie Morita, Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
- Closing remarks - Civic Federation President Laurence Msall
- From Honorary Co-Chair Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot
- From Honorary Co-Chair Illinois Governor JB Prtizker
- The 1893 Chicago World's Fair Illinois State Building, presented to Dr. Ezike
- The 1893 Chicago World's Fair Government Building, presented to Dr. Arwady
Past Honorees, Advisory Committee and Honorary Co-Chairs
Daniel E. Leary
Donovan W. Pepper
Margaret Houlihan Smith
Hon. JB Pritzker
Hon. Lori E. Lightfoot
Rosemarie S. Andolino
Dorval R. Carter, Jr.
Karin M. Norington-Reaves
James R. Reilly
Click here to purchase our commemorative face masks via PrideMasks, a local, mission-driven business working to help address the shortage of NIOSH-certified clinical masks for healthcare workers.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNER SPONSORS!