Candidate Forum: Clerk of the Cook County Circuit Court
The Union League Club of Chicago
The Civic Federation is pleased to partner with the Union League Club of Chicago to co-host a forum featuring the Candidates for Clerk of the Circuit Court of Cook County.
Union League Club
65 West Jackson Boulevard
5th Floor Crystal Room
Friday, February 21, 2020
8:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
The candidates running for Circuit Court Clerk in the March 17 Primary are:
- Richard Boykin (D), Attorney, Barnes & Thornburg, LLP
- Michael Cabonargi (D), Cook County Board of Review Commissioner
- Iris Martinez (D), Illinois State Senator & Assistant Majority Leader, 20th District
- Jacob Meister (D), Attorney, Jacob Meister & Associates
- Barbara Bellar (R), Physician, Attorney
All five candidates were invited to participate in this moderated panel discussion.
7:30 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. – Registration and Continental Breakfast
8:00 a.m. – Welcome and Introductions
8:15 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Moderated Panel Discussion and Moderated Q&A
9:30 a.m. – Adjourn
American Sign Language interpretation services will be provided.
The Elizabeth Morse Charitable Trust is the generous sponsor of this program.